Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cravings


I'm not really a picky eater. If you have ever spent time around me while eating, you will probably disagree. I like what I like and don't like what I don't. The likes are easy, "plain with nothing on it" is very common vernacular around our house. I was kind of looking forward to cravings. I have heard the stories of people who were relatively plain eaters, that got the urges from their baby's (or babies' in my case) for things like green beans, vegetables, etc.......you know the nutrients to get them big and strong.

My only craving - COKE!!! Not Diet Coke, not Coke Zero, definitely not caffeine free Diet Coke, Just good ole plain Coca Cola Classic. The Red Can from Heaven.

How is this fair? Besides cigarettes and booze, isn't caffeine the next highest on the no-no list. My only craving and it has to stay just out of reach............OK snow cones will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment