Wednesday, June 3, 2009

26 Weeks 3 Days

So I decided (after much prompting from friends) to start a blog. Hopefully I can get the hang of this and keep everyone updated on the status of our rapidly expanding family. So far I have survived six days in the hospital on bed rest! That is quite an accomplishment. I was addmitted last Friday to help prevent preterm labor. I have been having contractions off and on for several weeks now, but they were starting to become a little too frequent. Now I am being monitored around the clock to make sure that the contractions don't get too close together. The doctor has me on a few different medications to help control the contractions. I am currently 26 weeks and 3 days! Although I am so excited to see these three little boys we are trying to keep them in until at least 32 weeks. I will attempt to post some pictures, but bare with me while I get the hang of this blogging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment