Tuesday, June 22, 2010

God is Good!

What an amazing, terrifying, stressful, funny, beautiful year we have had. I can't believe my tiny babies are now one year olds. I am in awe of what God has done over the last year and a half. He has showed us that we are stronger than we ever thought and that He would see us through any situation. God is GOOD!
Connor, Alex, and Cade have come so far in one year. They truly are our miracle babies. So with that said we decided to have a big first birthday celebration. We cooked out (thanks Dad) and had cake and ice cream at our house with our close friends and family to celebrate the occasion.

Cade



Connor
One cake was not enough for Alex!

Playing in the ball pit. A present from Mommy and Daddy.

First ride in our new wagon. Thanks Nana and Papa!
First time in the real swimming pool.









2 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty precious boys you have!!! I can't believe they're already ONE!!! And I can't believe you and Justin were brave enough to take them to the pool!!! I get worn out just taking my one!!!! Happy Birthday boys!! God is definitely GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys are all completely precious. It can't possibly be a year already! Looking back I know it flew even if some of the days dragged by! God truly is good, isn't he? I have one suggestion - hook that dog up to the wagon. :)

    ReplyDelete