Saturday, September 19, 2009

What a Week!



I officially survived the week! I still can't believe I have all my boys at home together! We had such a great (and exhausting) week together. On Thursday I made a trip to the pediatrician with Connor and Alex. I was more than a little nervous to take both boys all by myself, but in the end we all survived. Alex weighed in at 7lb 10oz and Connor was 7lb 1oz. I can't believe they are growing so fast! If I had to guess I bet Cade is around 8lb. We will have an official weight when I take Cade to the doctor on Tuesday.
I guess you could say we are settling into our new life at home with the boys. The boys eat every three hours. It takes me about an hour to get everyone fed during the day. At night Justin and I run a fairly decent zone defense. Together we can get them fed and back to bed in about 40 minutes leaving a couple hours to sleep before its time to start all over again. It is exhausting but I am loving every minute of it! We should have some professional pictures taken soon, but until then I will post the few pics we have managed to find time to take.


3 comments:

  1. I love the pic of momma snuggling her boys!!! I bet you're loving it!! I can't wait to see the professional pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pics! I don't know which boy is which, but it looks like the identical ones are laying the exact same way- too cute! How long do you have to feed them every three hours? Do you have to wake them all up to eat, or would they sleep longer? I am tired even thinking about your long nights!! Love your boys, they are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the update! I am so ready to take the pics. Let me know when a good time is for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete